still nobody but you.

profile
JERALYN
Is not superwoman:D She's damn uncool. No, on second thought, she's cool. Hahaha. She's quite old / young cos she's going to be 13 on 18 April!
She was an CHIJ OLN-er and is now a CHIJ SJC-ian! Her beloved class is 1 Faith<3 and everyone loves that class cos its so awesome:)
Her favourite song to sing is the "Three Blind Mice" song cos she likes to disturb Beatrix (AKA the person writing this intro for her. I so nice right Jeralyn:D)

BEATRIX
is just as uncool as Jeralyn (I finally admit after 5 years okay!!!!!) but Jeralyn is just as lame as Beatrix ;-)
Ice cubes are still jealous of me and they will be until the end of time (I can't help it I'm fabulous heheheh right? /wink wink/)
I'm still one of the three blind mice ok? But I've upgraded just a little, because my specs are cooler already. AND GO AHEAD AND SING THE SONG MAN I EMBRACE IT I'M SPECIAL IT'S MY THEMESONG HAHAHA (jk)



to the top
Hi my dearest dearest bea, now I hope you're not angry with me 
(because I don't check this blog very often and I haven't been posting anything and also not replying your previous post) )': I'm really sorry I spoiled your surpriseS!!!!! The letter and this blog post. Omg I can't begin how cute and sweet you are bea, you're always full of surprises since 2009. Don't worry, I'll be checking my mail box every hour to see if your letter is here!!
Of course I will remember you and us, I will always remember because you're so dearly to me. And I'm sorry to hear you and Ch had a rough day )': I'm feeling really sad now because I hate the thought of you feeling sad. I hope things will work out for you and him soon and live happily ever after. I know it's hard to have a NS bf, it sucks big time. But I have faith in both of you, don't worry. 
Results are coming out today so yes we should meet up asap!!!! You're always so cute worrying about me (': I was v v v v v busy with school for the past weeks so it's okay. It doesn't matter if we meet once a year or in a decade, because I know you'll always always care for me and be there for me, and so the thought of it it's comforting enough to last me through till I see you again. 
Things have been alright, more to the good side, so don't worry (: Yes I read the notes and re-read your letters once in awhile hehe and I still can't thank you enough. I'll always remember you, promise.

Sorry I haven't reply your previous post ): I actually read it last year but I was reading it when I was running errands and I was about to cry in public because it really touched me so deep, right deep in my heart. That post was the most comforting thing I ever read. It's like that's me that the author was writing about. Everything makes perfect sense to me. I want to thank you for sharing it with me and thought of me when you came across it. You always know I have issues with my body and how I don't like to talk about things and keep it to myself. So you will find a way to tell me everything will be okay through texts, letters and blog posts. Honesty, you're the only person that does this to me and it makes me want to cry every single time. Because really, it wasn't easy for me to handle it alone and to know someone out there is always supporting me makes me feel very loved and cared for. I'll be as wonderful as you are hehe
Anyway, I still read your blogs once in a while to see how's your life going on hehe It's so interesting to read, like how you will be talking to me face to face!! All the best for your results later on!!! I'm sorry Ch won't be there for you but I'm sure he's hoping the best for you too. I'll see you soon homie, love you xx





time 10:00 AM

0 Comments
(Post a Comment)

Monday, March 2, 2015