still nobody but you.

profile
JERALYN
Is not superwoman:D She's damn uncool. No, on second thought, she's cool. Hahaha. She's quite old / young cos she's going to be 13 on 18 April!
She was an CHIJ OLN-er and is now a CHIJ SJC-ian! Her beloved class is 1 Faith<3 and everyone loves that class cos its so awesome:)
Her favourite song to sing is the "Three Blind Mice" song cos she likes to disturb Beatrix (AKA the person writing this intro for her. I so nice right Jeralyn:D)

BEATRIX
is just as uncool as Jeralyn (I finally admit after 5 years okay!!!!!) but Jeralyn is just as lame as Beatrix ;-)
Ice cubes are still jealous of me and they will be until the end of time (I can't help it I'm fabulous heheheh right? /wink wink/)
I'm still one of the three blind mice ok? But I've upgraded just a little, because my specs are cooler already. AND GO AHEAD AND SING THE SONG MAN I EMBRACE IT I'M SPECIAL IT'S MY THEMESONG HAHAHA (jk)



to the top
Hi Jer, if you see this, I hope you're not angry at me
(I don't blame you if you are because I know you sent a Valentine's Day card but I never texted you to thank you right after I got it) :-( But the truth is I sent a reply out personally!!!!
I don't know if you got my reply by now, but the waiting killed me because you know how both of us hate not knowing if the person received the surprised and then accidentally spoiling it right??? :-( This was my only choice if I wanted to know whether you received it or not :'-( I hope you did, because I did reply you!!! And what I wanted to say was all in that card, so I don't want to say anything here to spoil it....
But anyway, I'll thank you here too because it's the least I can do; so thank you for remembering me and us every year. This year wasn't a good valentine's for me, and you asked why, so I'll just tell you that I didn't celebrate it (I was working HAHAHA) and more than that, it was kind of a rough day for me and Ch :/ Things have improved since then, but to me they only feel slightly better. But enough about that sad stuff, I'm just really glad I'm loved by you and yes m'dear I love you too :-) Nothing can make me more thankful for the years we spent together, and nothing will ever replace the SJC Valentine's. Girls' school valentine's over any valentines - any day.
I know I always disappear into the darkness and I only see you once a year :/ But after results are out, should we meet again? I don't mean to leave you hanging :/
I hope you've been fine!!! If it hasn't exactly been well, remember my old notes to accompany you alrightey? :-) Thanks for bringing the light into my life just when I think I'm forgotten. You always know how to surprise me <3





time 9:42 AM

0 Comments
(Post a Comment)

Sunday, March 1, 2015