still nobody but you.

profile
JERALYN
Is not superwoman:D She's damn uncool. No, on second thought, she's cool. Hahaha. She's quite old / young cos she's going to be 13 on 18 April!
She was an CHIJ OLN-er and is now a CHIJ SJC-ian! Her beloved class is 1 Faith<3 and everyone loves that class cos its so awesome:)
Her favourite song to sing is the "Three Blind Mice" song cos she likes to disturb Beatrix (AKA the person writing this intro for her. I so nice right Jeralyn:D)

BEATRIX
is just as uncool as Jeralyn (I finally admit after 5 years okay!!!!!) but Jeralyn is just as lame as Beatrix ;-)
Ice cubes are still jealous of me and they will be until the end of time (I can't help it I'm fabulous heheheh right? /wink wink/)
I'm still one of the three blind mice ok? But I've upgraded just a little, because my specs are cooler already. AND GO AHEAD AND SING THE SONG MAN I EMBRACE IT I'M SPECIAL IT'S MY THEMESONG HAHAHA (jk)



to the top
I have no idea how often you check this blog but your previous post just made me want to cry because it was so unexpected. It's always when you least expect it that touches you the most. It's always these little actions you do that touches me the most (and of course those big ones too). 

I don't know, I just lost all the motivation to blog because my life is boring. Actually it filled with ups and downs but it's always the same old things so I assumed no one wants to hear it again or I'll bother them and be a burden etc. But I guess, I'm alright. Because the positive neutralizes the negative.

No one actually realizes how much I have changed. I used to lock myself in my room and shut the door and had minimal interactions with my family. But after what happened to my mum makes me realize the importance to treasure someone before they are gone. There are plenty of friends I didn't manage to treasure, including you, before everything changed. And that's probably the biggest regret in my life; not treasuring those that actually cares. "Ohana means family. Family means no one gets left behind." I just wish I could turn back time to rewind everything even if it means I have to go through the same shit over again. Because after all it'll be worth it. I would rather suffer alone then let the rest of the world suffer.

Anyway, how have you been? How was A's? I hope you're doing good and less stress now since the horror is finally over. Please be well and eat more and sleep more and take care of yourself more okay? )': You always put too much pressure on yourself and it breaks my heart but I guess that's how you succeed. See you real soon homie, I really can't wait to have a proper catch up session aka h2h talk with you. Once my bea, always my bae (see what I did there (; )

Till then xx  





time 8:45 AM

0 Comments
(Post a Comment)

Monday, November 24, 2014