HI DARLING, what day is it when you see this? Hehe.
Your previous posts were so sweet ahhhh thanks for always being so sweet I want to send you a million virtual hugs but none will be quite as good as a real hug from you :-( but here are a million virtual hugs anyway (... sending in progress)
It's okay to struggle sometimes, we just all see ourselves differently. Just because you see yourself that way doesn't make you any scarier, it just means you need to find the better things worth seeing. I know it's still a battle, but battles are fought every day my dear; this one is just bigger and takes more time. Patience and some faith is what you need. That's what I'm here for.
I know how you feel. I know why you'd feel conflicted. And yaaaa even if I'm not the actual person (aka you) feeling the emotions, I understand the logic behind it but it's ok, it's all part of the recovery. It's the worry. when I saw the photo my first thought was actually more of how young and happy you looked ok cause yknw when I see old photos of myself I'm always amazed how a few years/months can make me look so old and cui HAHAHA sigh school life. But anw everytime I see a photo of you, I'll always comment with that emoji precisely because 1) I know the sadness in your eyes; I recognise it and 2) whenever I see a photo of you, that smile just shows me so much joy. It looks so real and warm and it makes me feel all bubbly inside. I don't know what everyone thinks, but that's what I think. I always saw the tiredness and sadness in secondary school because you were overwhelmed and helpless and I couldn't do much, so when I see a photo of you then, smiling like that, "happy girls are the most beautiful girls" always comes to my mind :-)
(Don't scold me for being cliched ok it's the truth :-((()
I'm telepathic btw, don't you know by now? ;-) hehehehe
(50% complete...)
THOSE PHOTOOOOOOS!!!! Thanks for making my day :'-( don't ever apologise for that! It's not your fault. If I had to blame anything I'd just say it was bad luck and the universe. But things fall apart so other better things can fall together. So even if the books are gone, there must be a reason why it just so happened you managed to take a photo of those pages to keep it close to you forever. And yes now you have them forever. It's ok, at least the books managed to touch you and it meant something. Even if they're gone, yes it's a pity, but it's all I really needed to know. It makes me feel like I did something right, that's all I need.
AND ALSO THATS WHAT THOSE PHOTOS UP THERE ARE FOR. Surprise!!!!! Not v moving like yours... :-( but hehe does it bring back memories? :>
You're a qtpiiiii for posting so often yknw that? :**** kinda just decided to condense all of this in one post (sorry for that :-((() so I can reply it all at one shot, so it's really long..... Hope you don't mind :-( (who am I kidding you never mind!!! THE LONGER THE BETTER RIGHT heheheh - psssttt don't anyhow think!!!!! HAHAHA)
Eh I hope you managed to get enough rest :-((( school is tough but remember to take care of yourself too still alrightey? You survived a crazy sch week!!! Me too!! Applause for us! Hehehe.
Anywayyyyyy
I guess we all grow up man. People change but to me the truth is right at the core they're still the same. They're still who they are, if you dig deep enough. Yes the world turns, but i personally truly believe everything is planned. So even if someone changes, maybe it's who they were meant to be. But if they're meant to be in your life, even if they change, somehow we'll recognise that core in there and we can click again. Don't worry about time and don't worry about life. It all works out in the end :-) or at least that's how I see it!!!
(And I guess weight changes toooo so sure, worry about weight :-( it's completely human to do so :-) but what I also know is that weight doesn't say much about someone's core, and all I really know is that when I want to know if someone is still the person I knew so well before deep down, I never ask how heavy their core is ;-) hehe.)
(Status: hugs sent!) ;-)
Much love
Xx
|
The bestest ever
(Post a Comment)
Friday, July 18, 2014
| |