Hiya Jer!!!
First off, I'm really sorry for this page, I really really wanted to continue from the previous blog but I tried like 3 emails and countless passwords but I still couldn't log in because my memory sucks and I forgot the email and password :-( I wanted to surprise you, so I didn't want to text you to ask. I'm sooooorry darling I'm really terrible sigh. I should've written it down somewhere I'm really sorry :-(
But in any case I just really wanted to continue being able to talk to you and two of us being able to share our stories. Whether you reply me back on the other blog or not, I just want you to know this page exists and from time to time come here so you never feel alone again.
I'm sorry it took me so long to start this again. I'm always sorry I'm always so busy, and I think maybe that made you feel alone for a while.
If you feel alone I assure you you are not
I know we both like handwritten stuff, but if I had to write a letter and post it to you everytime you felt alone, it would never get there in time. I wish handwritten blogs exist but that would be too ugly too cause online stuff isn't sincere anymore so this is what we have to settle for I guess; and I hope it still gives you some comfort.
I'm really bad at managing my time, but I never forgot you.
I hope you're coping okay. This blog will only be between us. Just us. (If you want to write here instead of replying me separately on the original blog, you can always text me and I'll give you access to the account!! heheheh but if not, we'll correspond separately whenever you want ;-))
Only the two of us will know about this, and I hope this makes up for the days you feel like you need someone and I can't hear you call. The days when there are more emotions than words, and when the tiredness outweighs the need to try to be happy again. We all have those days, but whenever they appear, this is what I hope helps you just a bit.
This is just an intro post for now, but anyway I'm still always eight numbers away for assurance and a listening ear/advice.
I love you my dear girl :-)
|
if you feel alone i assure you you are not
(Post a Comment)
Tuesday, July 15, 2014
| |