HI YA MY LOVE, I read it on Friday but just didn't have the time to reply (because school is a bitch) hehe
Nawww there weren't sweet at all ): Don't make me feel good about myself hahah hugs from you are the rarest thing on earth so I'll just accept any form of hugs from you as long as it's from you hehe
Noooo you're not old and cui at all please, you're still the cutiepie I know back in sec one HAHAH I mean you definitely matured of course and grew some boobies. Awww bea I'm not ready to get diabetes at eight in the morning (fun fact #1: sugar doesn't lead to diabetes #mindblown???) I seriously have no idea how you see things so positively. I would love to be you for a day to be smart and positive and caring and kind and all the good characteristics in the world. I mean I'm sure you have bad days too, everyone does, but it's good to see things in a different perceptive rather than the same old boring one. Anyway, I'm not saying the photo is bad or everyone's options are wrong, in fact I like that picture too because I don't look so dead in the eyes plus that widely smile. But it all comes down to perceptive again. What I see is how thin I was and how brittle my hair was but other people see likewise because they had no idea what I gone through. I'm not blaming them but it just, sigh I don't know. Nono why would I scold you, how can I ever scold you ): Even if you think I am, I don't mean it )))): Well, I do agree that "happy girls are the most beautiful girls" but then again what is happy? Does happy really just mean smiling? or happy means "feeling or showing pleasure or contentment"? Feelings are so subjective and it often confuse me because I have zero idea what I'm feeling. I know now (; You just amaze me with your telepathy every time.
I KNOWWWW!!! Awww don't thank me for something I didn't do much ): "If I had to blame anything I'd just say it was bad luck and the universe." See!!! I told you you see everything so positively!!! It was clearly my fault and you blame it on the universe oh you are simply the cutest. I don't know if I'm just overly emotional over everything but you always make me want to tear after everything you write/type )': The book have touched me forever and I blame myself for not taking photos of all the 365 days. You ALWAYS do something right bea, always. Maybe it's just in you, you do it so effortlessly. AND OMG THOSE PHOTOS TOOOOO!!!! I remember those days so clearly like it just happened yesterday. We went to the gym together right!! Awww I miss your house and room and you most ): 19 May 2011, that was like three (!!!) years ago and we're still friends (': Of course we are, we will always be,
It's totally okay!! As you said, I don't mind at all!!! The longer the better isn't it huh? /winkwink. I looovvveeeee long bananas fyi hehe Sorry for the long post too, and omg if we keep replying each other + other new posts, won't it be even even long hahaha
One does not simply get enough rest in life ))))))): Yay proud of you my dear!!! Let's survive another week and the week after next and the week after next next and forever because school is ALWAYS crazy.
The problem is I don't have enough shoves to dig everyone or I don't have enough time to dig deeper. Yeah maybe it's meant to be like this. You once told me that "Everything happens for a reason, even for the bad ones" and I'm still trying to accept all the changes in life. If it's meant to be, it will be. So let it go let it go can't hold back anymore ~ This whole post is a mixture of seriousness and funniness ohmy and I took two days, yeah that's right two days, to type this because school, tiredness and laziness are bffffffffs.
( )': I just wish you're my god so I can look up to you every time and ask for help hahah but bea, thank you so much. I just love how you never ask how heavy someone's core (pun game strong) and I wish everyone can be like you and see the way you look at things.)
(Status: Hugs received) :*
Many many love
xxxxxx
|
(Post a Comment)
Thursday, July 24, 2014
| |