still nobody but you.

profile
JERALYN
Is not superwoman:D She's damn uncool. No, on second thought, she's cool. Hahaha. She's quite old / young cos she's going to be 13 on 18 April!
She was an CHIJ OLN-er and is now a CHIJ SJC-ian! Her beloved class is 1 Faith<3 and everyone loves that class cos its so awesome:)
Her favourite song to sing is the "Three Blind Mice" song cos she likes to disturb Beatrix (AKA the person writing this intro for her. I so nice right Jeralyn:D)

BEATRIX
is just as uncool as Jeralyn (I finally admit after 5 years okay!!!!!) but Jeralyn is just as lame as Beatrix ;-)
Ice cubes are still jealous of me and they will be until the end of time (I can't help it I'm fabulous heheheh right? /wink wink/)
I'm still one of the three blind mice ok? But I've upgraded just a little, because my specs are cooler already. AND GO AHEAD AND SING THE SONG MAN I EMBRACE IT I'M SPECIAL IT'S MY THEMESONG HAHAHA (jk)



to the top
Once I start blogging, I can't stop. Which explains why you have three new posts to read heheh

It's 331am now and I'm still in the midst of doing my technical report omg. I procrastinated (what's new hahah) and went blog hopping. I came across a few people's old blogs and one of it was Sally's in 2009. And it just made me realised how much everyone around me are growing up and maturing. It's scary because it seems like I know them but I don't anymore. I have known you since 2009 but after we went our separate ways in 2013, it just feels so different because there's an awkward gap in between our friendship. It changes from talking to each other face to face every day to once in a few months. I don't know, it just scares me so much because I haven't learn to embrace changes in life. Nothing stays the same forever (aka my happiness level and weight). 

Have a good day in school today or whichever day you're reading this (:





time 3:51 AM
Adaptation

0 Comments
(Post a Comment)

Thursday, July 17, 2014