still nobody but you.

profile
JERALYN
Is not superwoman:D She's damn uncool. No, on second thought, she's cool. Hahaha. She's quite old / young cos she's going to be 13 on 18 April!
She was an CHIJ OLN-er and is now a CHIJ SJC-ian! Her beloved class is 1 Faith<3 and everyone loves that class cos its so awesome:)
Her favourite song to sing is the "Three Blind Mice" song cos she likes to disturb Beatrix (AKA the person writing this intro for her. I so nice right Jeralyn:D)

BEATRIX
is just as uncool as Jeralyn (I finally admit after 5 years okay!!!!!) but Jeralyn is just as lame as Beatrix ;-)
Ice cubes are still jealous of me and they will be until the end of time (I can't help it I'm fabulous heheheh right? /wink wink/)
I'm still one of the three blind mice ok? But I've upgraded just a little, because my specs are cooler already. AND GO AHEAD AND SING THE SONG MAN I EMBRACE IT I'M SPECIAL IT'S MY THEMESONG HAHAHA (jk)



to the top
Waiting for my bus to go to school now zZzz so sian omg

Anyway, I have a confession to make....
I pon yesterday's tutorial )))))))): because one is boring, two is useless, three it's two hours lesson, four my friend not going/didn't want to go, five is boring useless and waste of time. But I feel damn guilty can omg since when I'm so badass ?!!?!?!?!! 

Maybe it's because of the bad companies (my poly clique)
Maybe it's because it's really boring
Maybe it's because it's poly
Maybe it's because ain't nobody got time for that

HAHAHAHAHA I kid but but but today I'm going for my maths lecture which is also boring useless and total waste of time. Plus my clique isn't going plus plus there's a four hours break before my next lesson at 4pm. I realised my mistake and learnt from it. Are you proud of me? Because I am HAHAHAH 

Today's post is totally random, actually all the posts I posted were random but oh well it seems more fun to type it out then tell someone. Oh nah I don't have anyone to tolerate my randomness hehe 





time 8:38 AM

0 Comments
(Post a Comment)

Friday, January 3, 2014