Last Friday my clique didn't come for the first lecture at 10am. So I sat alone in the lecture hall and listened maths for the whole two hours. I didn't really sit alone lah I sat next to another classmate but he has his own clique too. I felt so alone. So the next lesson was suppose to start at 4pm which means I have 4 hours break alone but lucky it got pushed forward to 1pm phew. But I still had an hour break alone. I bought food and went to the library and watched video so it was not that bad actually hehe.
That's not the main point about this post. I do interact with my other classmates so when they knew my whole clique didn't come, they actually asked me to go with them for lunch. Actually there were two cliques that asked me but I kindly declined it. They are nice, really nice but I didn't want to tag along with them just because I was all alone. I don't want to make an impression that I "used" them you know? I know they have good intentions but I just don't really like the feeling in me. Funny isn't it? But it's fine, I really wanted to go to the library to watch my video. Though I didn't have a proper lunch which made me angry because a hungry jer is an angry jer hahahaa I kid it's just that my choice of food I could buy was limited because we can't eat in the library. So it made me uncomfortable of the food I ate as one it wasn't what I wanted, two it was unhealthy, three it was freaking oily, four it was fried and it made me really uncomfortable in my stomach. Like you know the guilt and everything but it was fine because I was glued to my video hehe
Anyway, I'm starting to get back my papers for my term tests so nervoussssss. I just got back my maths and it was pretty alright? 36.5/50 and the fact I always last minute study hahaha But overall I got a C which was quite disappointing but who am I to blame but myself?
|
(Post a Comment)
Monday, January 6, 2014
| |