MERRY CHRISTMAS BEA!! -insert Santa Claus and Christmas tree emojis-
And five more days is 2014, a brand new year for all of us. It's scary how time flies without us knowing. It seems like we're so busy that we lost track of time. And it's scary that after a day passes, it'll never happen again. 25 December 2013 will never happen again. 3 December 2013 will never happen again. 18 April 2013 will never happen again.
Remember just two years ago we had 3grace'11 chalet with miss ong? Sigh I miss those days, do you? It's just our clique and Ruien clique. Playing and laughing around and not care anything that happened in the world. We were so young and carefree. But now we all went separate ways and rarely meet up because jc's and poly's timetables clash during our holidays. If only there isn't any jc or poly, I would love to have a 5grace'13. I just love going to school and see all the familiar faces. Doing our daily routines and habits by hugging and just flipping up our pinafores and putting down our blouses.
What I miss most about sjc is the hugs. Hugs that are as close as just 1mm apart (and steph's awkward hugs) Chest to chest, breasts to breasts, body to body. And the pleasant and familiar smell of each other be it from the shampoo we used or our clothes detergent.
I don't know where's this post going to but I'm typing this while I'm on my way to work again. 1.5 times for the pay yozxczxc I'm going to be rich yozxczxc hahahah I kid I'm still broke )': Actually Christmas have nothing special to me. My family don't celebrate it. But this year I bought them presents. Side track, what's the difference between presents and gifts? Anyway, I just like to see the joy in everyone because they're so excited for Christmas. They have Christmas chunch to attend, Christmas dinner to attend and Christmas party to attend. Especially on Instagram, all the Christmas dinners yum yum the turkey (I would prefer to stick to my chicken though) I hope you have a good day today!! No wait actually have a good day everyday!!!! Because life is too beautiful and we deserve to be happy. Hope to see you soon b x (Don't suddenly come to my house and surprise me with ker please hehe)
|
(Post a Comment)
Wednesday, December 25, 2013
| |