still nobody but you.

profile
JERALYN
Is not superwoman:D She's damn uncool. No, on second thought, she's cool. Hahaha. She's quite old / young cos she's going to be 13 on 18 April!
She was an CHIJ OLN-er and is now a CHIJ SJC-ian! Her beloved class is 1 Faith<3 and everyone loves that class cos its so awesome:)
Her favourite song to sing is the "Three Blind Mice" song cos she likes to disturb Beatrix (AKA the person writing this intro for her. I so nice right Jeralyn:D)

BEATRIX
is just as uncool as Jeralyn (I finally admit after 5 years okay!!!!!) but Jeralyn is just as lame as Beatrix ;-)
Ice cubes are still jealous of me and they will be until the end of time (I can't help it I'm fabulous heheheh right? /wink wink/)
I'm still one of the three blind mice ok? But I've upgraded just a little, because my specs are cooler already. AND GO AHEAD AND SING THE SONG MAN I EMBRACE IT I'M SPECIAL IT'S MY THEMESONG HAHAHA (jk)



to the top
11 more hours till 2014. Pretty fast huh? I can't believe it either. 

Resolutions for 2014:
1. Be happy
2. Be happy
3. Be happy
4. Be happy
5. Be happy
6. Be happy
7. Be happy
8. Be happy
9. Be happy
10. Be fucking happy

I hope life has been good for you. We rarely talk or meet up but I'm always missing you and wondering how you have been. Plus someone have a boyfriend now isn't it? -winkwink- School's starting soon and you'll be even busier preparing A levels. I hope the best for you bea and don't overwork/ overstress yourself. Have plenty of rest and eat your meals regularly. 

Till then, see you next year xx





time 1:13 PM

0 Comments
(Post a Comment)

Tuesday, December 31, 2013