Is not superwoman:D She's damn uncool. No, on second thought, she's cool. Hahaha. She's quite old / young cos she's going to be 13 on 18 April!
She was an CHIJ OLN-er and is now a CHIJ SJC-ian! Her beloved class is 1 Faith<3 and everyone loves that class cos its so awesome:)
Her favourite song to sing is the "Three Blind Mice" song cos she likes to disturb Beatrix (AKA the person writing this intro for her. I so nice right Jeralyn:D)
BEATRIX
is just as uncool as Jeralyn (I finally admit after 5 years okay!!!!!) but Jeralyn is just as lame as Beatrix ;-)
Ice cubes are still jealous of me and they will be until the end of time (I can't help it I'm fabulous heheheh right? /wink wink/)
I'm still one of the three blind mice ok? But I've upgraded just a little, because my specs are cooler already. AND GO AHEAD AND SING THE SONG MAN I EMBRACE IT I'M SPECIAL IT'S MY THEMESONG HAHAHA (jk)
HELLO!
for the past two days i was kind of busy so i did not blog about. i will do it today then(:
Saturday, 15 August
woke up then went to tuition. after that my dad fetch me to Lynn's sister's birthday party then after that he will fetch my brother go airport. it was Katrina 1st birthday. she is so so cute seriously she is damn cute ahhahaha :P Lynn, Bryna, Vanessa and Heather were there much earlier than me. Natalie went to church with her friends. then play play play play, sing birthday song then went to the pool and the ball ball place to play. came back.......WE RELIZED THAT OUR WALLETS WERE MISSING!! not everyone only me. Heather, Lynn and Vanessa's wallets were missing. we were like so scared and everyone know about it.....then we cried hahahaha call ed our parents to tell them about it....we think is the woman that in the same room with us took it but we didnt say anything about it .....then we calm ourselves now then that woman and her husband went back to the room i think she went to put back the wallets. we all decided to talk and slack in the room and we all search the whole room again and you know where we are found our wallets?? is in the DUSTBIN!!!! and the dustbin have diaper!!! and i think the diaper have shit inside lor!!! yuck yuck yuck!! can you believe it??!!! OMG OMG OMG!!!! we all take our wallets and run jump scream to outside and we were like super happy la......almost wanted to report to the police hahaha then Natalie dont dare to go home so her stay over at my house. we were so tired and fell asleep(:
Sunday, 16 August
woke up...i think i have a dream about what happened yesterday hahahahaa me and Natalie ate our lunch and then my dad fetch her home. lalalalaa~ lazy to talk about it XD
Monday, 17 August
went to school....seriously i was in a real bad mood today....i get irritated and annoyed by everyone. i almost shouted at them i also dont know why....is like i am not me today. after school i get even irritated by that person....i seriously seriously hate her now but i dont think everyone will agree with me they will get shocked if they know who is she.... then when home eat read book sleep do homework then blog......nothing much to talk about le
BYE~
-Jeralyn):
I seriously need someone to talk to....ARGH!! help!!! i think i am going to have depression soon.... there are no one that i can talk to either they are not trustworthy or i feel very uncomfortable with them )': I NEED HELP!!!!